Anthem Business Info Consultant (US - Any Anthem location) - 136047 in Apple Valley, Minnesota
/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
_Business Info Consultant (US - Any Anthem location) - 136047_ Location: US - Any Anthem location
TheBusiness Info Consultantis responsible for serving as an expert in data analysis, reporting and formulating recommendations and providing guidance to other data analysts.
_Primary duties may include, but are not limited to_: * Creates and maintains databases to track business performance. * Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures. * Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for membership, sales and marketing data) and consults with technical and business users on the quality and meaning of the data. * Creates and publishes standard and ad-hoc reporting using multiple toolsets (Microstrategy, SalesForce, Einstein Analytics, etc.). * Translate complex business requirements into technical requirements or ‘finished product’ client reports/dashboards. * Documentation of requirements and reporting processes. * Consult and interact with both technical and business teams on the data available. * Provides analytic consultation to other business areas, leadership or external customers. * Data analysis and reporting encompasses a much higher level of complexity.
- BS/BA degree in related field;
- Minimum of 5 years experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and statistical software
- Strong SQL and database skills and experience
- Prefer experience with Anthem data repositories (EDWard, WARP, WGS, etc.)
- Experience with SFDC native reporting, preferred experience with Einstein Analytics (WAVE)
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and problem-solving skills. Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Business Info Consultant (US - Any Anthem location) - 136047
Location: minnesota-Apple Valley
Requisition ID: 136047