Yodle Senior Product Manager in Austin, New York
Reporting to the Director of Product, this person determines the vision and product roadmap, and works with key stakeholders and customers both internal and external to prioritize building and maintaining products essential to our continued success and scalable growth. We believe high performing product teams are the cornerstone of all great products. As a product leader, your primary responsibility is the overall success of your product and your team as well as setting and executing its strategy.
- You gather data from a variety of sources: customer research, market and sales data, our 10M records prospect database, internal customers, user behavior, competitive market analysis, etc. and use it to inform a data-driven strategy.
- You work with senior leadership to align the company around your product strategy, roadmap, and milestones. You oversee major cross-functional efforts that pull together team members from such departments as sales, service, finance, marketing, and more.
- You integrate plans into and drive execution to a comprehensive release schedule.
- You prioritize and allocate resources against an array of simultaneously running projects, from making build-buy-partner decisions (with appropriate analysis to match) along with bringing major new features all the way from conception to market and into ongoing maintenance.
- You work closely with our engineering and UX leadership to keep our fast-paced, iterative agile software development operation humming to produce valuable, quality software.
- You believe in and act in accordance with our product principles:
- Solve customer problems and needs over internal requirements
- Use data driven experiments over preconceived solutions
- Design connected and impactful experiences over functional interfaces
- Encourage idea generation and collaboration over solution mandates
- Three or more years of experience in online and / or software product management roles building cutting edge consumer-facing products.
- Experience working directly with Software Engineering teams in an agile software development environment.
- Proven success in defining, building, and releasing software-based offerings that drive customer or end-user ROI.
- Experience with formal customer research.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP: Product & Marketing
ALL ADDRESSES: Austin, NY
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: 330 W 34th St. 18th Floor, New York, New York 10001 12234 N I H 35 Bldg B Suite 100, Austin, Texas 78753