CACI International Business Analyst /Tester in Chantilly, Virginia
CACI is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support a key program based in Chantilly, VA. In this role, they will meet regularly with customer stakeholders to identify and agree upon business needs for assigned projects; clearly communicate those business needs to Scrum Development Team; and work collaboratively with customer stakeholders and Development Team to decompose high-level business needs into functional requirements – all of which help facilitate the delivery of deployable software in short Sprints.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an experienced Business/Systems Analyst who has worked in an Agile/Scrum environment.
• Possess both an understanding of real-world mission/business objectives and a working grasp of software development practices and technologies.
• Serve as the focal point for the capture, analysis, and management of functional and non-functional systems requirements.
• Show a demonstrated skill in effective decomposition of mission/business objectives into requirements contained within a product backlog which can then be implemented in a series of short and iterative development cycles.
• Meet regularly with stakeholders to identify business needs.
• Clearly communicate those business needs to a development team.
• Work closely with Scrum Master to establish Release/Sprint backlogs, resolve impediments, and provide direction on scope of work to be accomplished.
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders and development team during the development cycle to ensure the customer needs are being met.
• Ensure functional and technical requirements are met through system testing, regression testing, performance testing and system interface testing activities
• Develop product roadmaps.
• Lead the demonstrations to stakeholder and report on the results of each software iteration.
•The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a technically diverse team is also crucial. A willingness to learn and stay abreast of industry trends is also required. The program emphasizes innovation, and CACI looks for individuals who can bring creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and procedural.
• College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline, or
equivalent professional experience.
• Must have DOD secret clearance.
• Minimum four (7+) years’ experience as a business analyst on iterative software development projects.
• Experience developing business processes, capability needs, business requirements, and business information models.
• Experience translating business requirements into user stories, use cases and technical requirements.
• Experience with functional decomposition of large business needs into multiple layers of requirements/user stories.
• Experience conducting interviews with stakeholders to gather pertinent information.
• Experience analyzing data and data relationships across an organization’s business areas.
• Working knowledge of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements
management, CM, quality assurance, and release management.
• Experience in all phases of the test cycle including integration/system Testing, exploratory Testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
• Experience using Test manager or quality center tool.
• Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodologies.
• Strong skills with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Project, Visio) and SharePoint
• Knowledge of DoDAF v2 and ITIM Self-Assessment tool
• Knowledge and experience with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK)
• Acts independently to expose and resolve problems.
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.