INSP Senior Digital Assets Specialist in Charlotte area, North Carolina
The Senior Digital Assets Specialist is primarily responsible for providing support for a digital asset workflow under the newly created digital distribution division within INSP and their family of brands. This role will be responsible for managing the day to day digital distribution efforts and windowing of INSP content and brands through the following digital retail models including, but not limited to, DVD, VOD, PPV, IVOD, EST/DTO (Digital HD), MOD, SVOD and ADVOD. This position will also be responsible for the tagging, organizing, and delivery of all digital assets including, metadata creation, artwork and image resizing, encoding and transcode package delivery, creating and tracking of availability reports. This includes uploading assets, troubleshooting failed imports, updating metadata and general content and artwork asset maintenance. The specialist will work closely with various internal groups to educate, train and support in the use of the digital asset management system. The specialist will interact with other departments to troubleshoot missing images and or materials. Other elevated responsibilities include project management, building customer/client relationships, following up with customers/clients to ensure high satisfaction levels, and working with internal Business Units. The Senior Digital Assets Specialist will work closely with the VP of Digital Distribution to focus on the digital assets, windowing, and avails management for both INSP original series and features.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop support materials and communications such as fact sheets and detailed program descriptions. Create tracking status reports and presentations for meetings and management.
* Facilitate the uploading of assets to a central repository and to external distribution clients.
* Drive the development and implementation of the system taxonomy structure, working with other units to incorporate/share taxonomies with other systems.
* Assign appropriate taxonomy and metadata to assets.
* Establish and maintain standard operating procedures and ensure adherence to those practices.
* Serve as a primary point of contact between Sales/Distribution, Marketing, Operations and the various departments throughout the network as it relates to all digital assets.
* Ensure understanding and adoption of digital asset management processes.
* Educate, train and promote the use of the digital asset management system. Support critical and time-sensitive requests.
* Manage and upkeep of INSP metadata for digital delivery.
* Manage and upkeep of INSP monthly availability and windowing grids to all digital retail partners.
* Use strong organizational/project management skills to simultaneously handle multiple tasks.
* Manage projects from start to completion, including regular follow-up on the status of projects.
* Make independent decisions in ambiguous situations.
* Build strong customer/client relationships to help secure long-term business partnerships and acquire new business.
* Work closely with internal Business Units to ensure needs are consistently being met and plan for future needs.
* Follow up with customers/clients to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
* Demonstrate flexibility in responding to organizational changes and business priorities.
* Resolve open system tickets and application issues.
* Partner with multiple internal departments such as Research, Scheduling, Sales, Creative Services, Legal & Business Affairs, etc. for branding, marketing and distribution of INSP’s original programming.
* Requires five or more years of experience that includes a strong background with digital assets management systems. Bachelor’s Degree.
* Must possess strong project management, communication and quantitative/qualitative analytical skills and be highly proficient in a Microsoft Office environment including Access, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Publisher, SharePoint, and Word. Mid-level experience with Adobe products: Photoshop knowledge required.
* Must have a superior level knowledge of digital file formats.
* Must have strong understanding of the FTP protocol and FTP applications.
* Candidate must have mid-level experience in working with cataloging systems and tools.
* Candidate must have the proven ability to multitask in a dynamic environment, have a track record of effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously and be able to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision while prioritizing and organizing effectively and efficiently.
* Must be a team player with the ability to work with all levels of management.
* Individual should possess a strong working knowledge of the digital entertainment distribution industry, with strong emphasis on working with content delivery specification and/or partnerships with the major cable, Telco and satellite providers along with but not limited to the internet retailers like, iTunes, Amazon, HULU, VUDU. This individual will have a working knowledge of the digital rights and models such as but not limited to, DVD, VOD, PPV, IVOD, IPVOD, EST/DTO, SVOD and ADVOD.
* Must be able to respond to urgent requests in a positive and professional manner.
* Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills.
* Self-starter who can work independently through ambiguity; resourceful.
* Passion for problem-solving and process improvements in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
* Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly changing marketplace, business priorities and organizational structure.
INSP Core Values:
Keyword: Senior Digital Assets Specialist