inVentiv Health Chicago, IL - Key Account Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Chicago, IL - Key Account Manager
Location: Chicago, IL, United States
Job ID: 67459
Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role withINC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas - more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of INC Research/inVentiv Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this highly specialized role, you'll be autonomous in your own territory promoting an injectable to treat HIV. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will:
• Achieve sales goals and related business results
• Function as the primary driver for sales function with the customers (IM's, HIV Specialists, Endo's and ID's)
• Lead implementation of sales and contribute to marketing strategies
• Manage expense budget for sales territory and maintain fiscal responsibility
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
• A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a healthcare-related field
• 3+ years' HIV Sales, Immunology or Oncology experience
• A documented history of sales success
• Proven experience building, maintaining and leveraging relationships
• Advanced Managed Care Organization/Accountable Care Organizations/Patient-Centered Medical Homes knowledge
• Advanced skills in resource collaboration with Marketing and Sales Teams
• Ability to travel overnight
• Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
• The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
• Competitive compensation, bonuses and fleet vehicle
• Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision package
• Matching 401K
• Dedicated training and support
• Tuition reimbursement
• Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere.Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level