PNC Methods and Procedures Specialist Sr in Chicago, Illinois
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100339 Methods & Procedures Spec Sr
Leads in the development, implementation and maintenance of methods, standards, procedures and guidelines.
Provides expertise in the development, testing and evaluation of new or enhanced organizational processes or structures; recommends improvements, as appropriate.
Consults on the implementation of techniques and methodologies for analyzing and evaluating operations, workflow, or procedures.
Performs complex methods analysis work. Develops and implements methods and procedures for improved workflow or processes, staff utilization, office facilities, equipment utilization and communications.
Designs forms and survey instruments used in data collection and evaluation; conducts analytical studies to define and recommend solutions for problems, methods and procedures.
PA - Pittsburgh
Methods and Procedures Specialist Sr
Line of Business:
OH537 - Strongsville Technology Center
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
IL - Chicago, IL - Downers Grove, NC - Raleigh, OH - Columbus, OH - Miamisburg, OH - Strongsville, PA - Philadelphia, PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Quality Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of quality management methods, tools, and techniques used to create and support an environment that meets the needs of the organization.
Process Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Standard Operating Procedures - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Consulting - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Group Facilitation - Extensive Experience
- Ability to design and facilitate a group process, elicit contributions from group members, stimulate a focused group discussion, and achieve a desired outcome.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
IT: a Business Within a Business - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of IT practices and business approaches, and ability to manage the IT function in a viable and sustainable business manner.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Requirements Analysis - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
As a Senior Methods & Procedures Specialist within PNC's Project and Portfolio Management Client Services organization, you will be a part of a highly collaborative team providing service and support for our internal PPM clients across the organization. In this position, you will have responsibility for providing support and consultation to clients utilizing our Agile@ PNC and Legacy Project Management tools and processes.
As a member of the PPM Support team, you will work within a team of professionals supporting all PPM clients and serve as a subject matter expert with regard to the processes practices and tools that are supported. Using your knowledge of the VersionOne and CA PPM applications and project management and agile practices, you will provide first line user support to our client teams, in addition to supporting the development of learning programs and user documentation.