Johnson Health Tech NA Operations Coordinator II in Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Under the direction of the Returns/Refurb Manager, this position coordinates the return of defective product from the field. Creates and sets policies with approval from upper management. Back up to other Operations Coordinator to return Consoles and other FG. Maintains Returns/Refurb Metrics and other Supply Chain Metrics, as assigned. Assist with our SP process. Other duties to include Supply Chain support, and include, but are not limited to PO placement and follow up to delivery dates, inventory management functions, and report generation. Duties are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures. Works under immediate supervision. This is a non-supervisory position.
Responsibilities, Tasks, & Standards:
- Create the final Return Authorization (RA) for defective FG from the field.
- Work with Quality Department to receive authorization for any field scrap.
- Train Customer Tech Support (CTS) reps and the sales team in the use of the RA Submission Form and processes.
- Initiate the communication loop between actual return problems and CTS.
- Contact retailers to help facilitate the exchange process.
- Create RA’s for bulk returns from large customers as needed.
- Collect, categorize, and update individual return policies from all retailers and online outlets.
- Provide analysis of reasons and costs for returns. (Finished Goods)
- Assist in creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions for department.
- Work with Supply Chain Analysts and Logistics Coordinators to build and ship replacement units.
- Once RA is physically returned, a delivery note will be created and posted.
- Work with the Returns/Refurb manager to determine the priority of units to be processed.
- Work with the Returns/Refurb Manager, Sales, and Logistics on outgoing shipments of Refurb product.
- Audit the Returns and Refurb inventory for accuracy on a monthly basis.
- Conducts monthly follow up for replacements not yet returned.
- Help ensure all RA’s are submitted timely for month-end processing.
- Complete and maintain reports and metrics for analysis and distribution to staff and management
- Involved in continuous improvement for the department as well as lead project teams when necessary.
- Assist with Supply Chain with other projects as needed.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative and a sense of urgency, demonstrated by accomplishing tasks; improving current work processes; and assisting others when necessary
- Unwavering attention to detail and commitment to world-class quality
- Ability to embrace deadlines
- Able to project a positive and professional demeanor to all internal and external contacts
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Additional education and training a plus
- Minimum of one year of experience at Johnson Health Tech North America required
- Experience with SAP Transactions required
- Requires intermediate working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Six-sigma training preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Able to work directly with customers and inside staff to resolve issues in difficult situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to adapt and perform unassigned tasks if needed
- Mechanical / technical aptitude a plus
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs
Location: Johnson Health Tech North America
Job Code: 553
# of openings: 1