Shaw Industries Inc Vice President Strategic Accounts - Government / Education in Dalton, Georgia
Shaw Industries, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., with more than $4.8 billion (USD) in annual sales. We are the world’s largest carpet manufacturer and a leading floor covering provider. We supply carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile and stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets worldwide. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, our 22,000 associates are located throughout the US and all over the world.
- Responsible for developing a strategic, accountable plan to prospect, manage and grow our Government/Education Strategic Accounts.
- Lead and develop current Government/Education strategic account managers (VPSAs) based on accountabilities/competencies that are specific and measurable.
- Communicate and coordinate all activities related to our Government/Education strategic accounts with the commercial DVPs, RVPs, TM's, VPSAs, SIS, and Commercial Brand Marketing leaders.
- Partner with our International Global Accounts team to connect and service multi-national strategic account clients.
- Lead and coach Government /Education VPSAs to achieve business plan goals.
- Strategically initiate and support new end use business development in the Government and Education segments.
- Support, help manage/facilitate, and understand the complexity of large end users.
- Act as catalyst and multiplier for end-user selling at Shaw Industries
- Create synergies and alignment across the organization regarding Strategic Accounts.
- Expand and protect existing strategic account relationships, realize full potential with current Strategic Accounts clients.
- Prospect and develop new business while utilizing our SPPM model.
- Continue to innovate our Strategic Account strategy
- Research and map current and new Strategic Accounts
- Communication and conduit for Strategic Accounts across the company (connect the dots)
- Research targets and strategically map the business development process
- Be involved with RFPs, contracts, and agreements
- Analyze and help manage selling expenses of direct reports
- Build and foster alignment cross functionally with Brand Marketing leadership
- Utilize Shaw Talent Model to determine key competencies for direct reports and coach to these competencies.
- Leverage and coach to the Shaw Sales Process (SPPM)
- Prepare a monthly report to update our different stakeholders across the Company.
- Utilize SFDC, Qlikview and other data resources to develop strategy for our Government/Education Strategic Accounts program.
- Create Strategic Plan
- Demonstrate Strategic Influence
- Demonstrate Customer Orientation
- Drive Results
- Lead Change
- Build Successful Team
- Coach and Develop Others
Requirements: * A bachelor's degree is preferred * Minimum of three years of commercial industry experience working with Global and Strategic Type Accounts. * Strategic Accounts selling experience with sales performance growth history. * Ability to travel a minimum of two weeks per month. * Leadership and Lateral influence skills necessary
Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories. Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Title: Vice President Strategic Accounts - Government / Education
Requisition ID: 74111
Other Locations: United States-Wisconsin, United States-Georgia-Atlanta, United States-Ohio, United States-Texas