PNC Mortgage Market Manager in Dayton, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
101123 Mtg Market Manager
Manages home-lending production for a team of mortgage loan officers and support staff in accordance with PNC core values. Oversees the fiscal integrity of the market.
Manages and coordinates the activities of mortgage loan officers engaged in promoting and selling products and/or services for the home-lending line of business.
Grows, retains and develops an effective sales force to cover the geography of the market.
Drives productivity through sales initiatives and leveraging marketing collateral. Maximizes market opportunity by collaborating with internal and external business partners to establish long- and short-term sales strategies.
Manages profit and loss activities for the market.
OH - Dayton
Mortgage Market Manager
Line of Business:
Retail Banking - Mortgage Sales
OHA84 - Dayton - Water Street District
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Dayton
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Job Specific Competencies:
Customer Experience Management. - Working Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
SALES TASKS AND ACTIVITIES - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to sell an organization's products and services.
Strategic Sales Planning - Working Experience
- Knowledge of sales principles, processes, techniques and tools; ability to develop sales plans that are future-oriented, support business strategy and reflect understanding of emerging, as well as existing, opportunities and markets.
Mortgage Products. - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize commercial and residential mortgage instruments available in the branch and apply them to specific situations.
Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.