Arup Human Resources Coordinator - Benefits in Edison, New Jersey
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways — engineering, planning, designing, and consulting on many of the most renowned projects in the built environment. We aim to deliver technical excellence, innovation, and value to clients, while maintaining our core mission of shaping a better world. The firm opened its first office over 70 years ago and now employs 14,000 people globally. Since its founding in 1946, members of Arup have developed transformative ways of working. Adapting to the ever changing environment, our work is focused on ambitiously reimagining a sustainable and resilient future for cities. Arup is rising to these new challenges: by bringing together broad-minded individuals from a wide range of disciplines, investing in research, innovating and creating better solutions for clients and the wider world.
Our Edison, NJ office is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator – Benefits to join our team. The Human Resources Coordinator – Benefits supports the Total Rewards team in the administration of benefits, compensation and compliance areas.
• Provides proactive day-to-day administrative support for U.S. benefit processes, programs, and plans, such as medical and dental, life/AD&D and disability insurance, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), workers compensation and leave programs.
• Maintains Dayforce benefits system and vendor benefit portals including: tracking employee enrollment activity/eligibility, enrollment/coverage issue escalation and resolution, and assisting with onboarding and off-boarding activities related to benefits.
• Answers routine employee benefit questions.
• Assists in reconciling the monthly billing/premium statements for all group employee benefit programs.
• Participates in the planning and implementation of annual benefits open enrollment process and wellness programs.
• Prepares effective and proactive employee communication materials related to benefits plans, open enrollment, wellness programs, etc.
• Helps with preparation of data and information for annual reporting/participant notification requirements, HR audits, and other compliance needs as required.
• Provides weekly benefits orientation onboarding to new staff.
• Updates and maintains benefits information on company intranet site
• Coordinates leave of absence requests.
• Prepares and electronically distributes compensation documents.
• Participates in HR Total Rewards projects and initiatives.
• Assists in audit and reconciliation of total rewards data.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related field.
• Minimum 3 years Benefits Administration experience preferably in a professional services environment.
• Ability to multitask while maintaining high degree of confidentiality, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Outstanding prioritization and organization skills, with ability to work independently, and use good judgment to deliver high-quality results.
• Exceptional customer/client service skills and ability to build client relationships.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with strong skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• HRIS experience in Dayforce platform preferred.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless.
Arup offers an outstanding benefits package including healthcare, 401k match, time off and profit share. Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Coordinator - Benefits
Location: New Jersey-Edison
Requisition ID: EDI00001A