Robert Half Accountemps Medical Billing Specialist in El Paso, Texas
A expanding firm is looking for an ambitiously-minded individual with excellent technical capabilities and thorough attention to detail to take on the role of Medical Billing Specialist. This Medical Billing Specialist position is long term temporary-to-fulltime and ideal for candidates close to the El Paso, Texas area. If you are an energetic individual interested in the field of healthcare, contact us for more information. Your responsibilities in this role - Focus on specific patient accounts regarding matters of billing and reimbursement - Send notices to insurance companies and patients for request for payment - Focus on data quality and uniformity via close collaboration with other factions
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Medical collections experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- medical billing - UB92 experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge in medical claims
- Strong familiarity with medical billing
- Prefer 2+ years experience in medical billing or within the revenue cycle
- Previous experience with a practice management system preferred
- A real talent for the explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans