Randstad Financial Analyst in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
location:Fort Lauderdale, FL
date posted:Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Are you ready to take your analytical skills to the next level and be part of great organization with lots of growth potential? We are actively looking for a Financial Analyst. This position will provide financial and analytical support to management.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Performing analysis on trends, risks and preparing analytical reports
· Creation of budgets and financial forecasts, deliver reports and generate monthly variance reports in a timely manner
· Prepare and analyze actual vs. plan (revenues, expenses, and earnings) and explain main reasons for variances
· Supports business and operational functions and analyze data
· Extract, gather and evaluates data for weekly trends and identifies potential risks & opportunities
· Reviews, analyzes, and interprets all financial and budgetary reports making recommendations to management.
· Perform ad HOC business case analysis
Accounting experience preferred.
Proficiency in software packages. (i.e. Hyperion, SAP, Crystal, etc.)
Excel super user skills.
Knowledge of US GAAP
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
Minimum of 3 years' experience.