Roehl Transport Warehouse Worker - Professional Truck Driver in Hodgenville, Kentucky
Truck driving jobs for warehouse workers
Are you tired of working inside? You deserve better.
We will pay you as we train to you to Get Your CDL , license you need to be a professional truck driver.
No more loading and unloading or picking items.
No more receiving deliveries - you'll make the deliveries.
You will still be a vital part of the US economy - and you'll have a career rather than a job.
Here's how our program works:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Roehl drivers with only nine months on the job are on track to make $50,000 or more a year.
You can leave the carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to someone else.
Forget about sorting packages based on size and destination.
Hop off the forklift and rise up into a new career where you can choose to succeed and we're there to help you!
If you're saying, I've seen enough pallets (either wrapping or building them) and pallet jacks, I want to see the country, then becoming a truck driver is a step in the right direction.
Leave the warehouse labor behind.
Become a professional truck driver with Roehl Transport, one of the nation's safest trucking companies .
Want help getting started?
- Steps to getting your CDL (commercial drivers license)
- Steps to getting your CLP (commercial learners permit)
- Practice CDL Tests
- Many other new truck driver job resources , including testimonials and videos .
Warehouse Worker - Professional Truck Driver
US - KY - Hodgenville