Hyatt Assistant Operations Manager - Front Office in HONOLULU, Hawaii
The responsibilities include assisting in overseeing any area in the Rooms Division. This can include the front office staff, guest services, housekeeping/laundry, and reservations. Duties may also include training, staff development and scheduling.
- Japanese language preferred
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of one year previous supervisory or management experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Primary Location: US-HI-Honolulu
Organization: Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Hotel Operations
Req ID: HON003260
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.