Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company Product Management, BladeSystem and Synergy Fabric in Houston, Texas
Product Management, BladeSystem and Synergy Fabric
Designs, plans, develops and manages a product or portfolio of products throughout the solution portfolio lifecycle: from new product definition or enhancements to existing products; planning, design, forecasting, and production; to end of life.
• Contributes to the development of the end to end and operational roadmap for multiple networking products within the BladeSystem and Synergy ecosystems.
• Gathers and analyzes data on customer requirements, target customer segments and business case to bring one or more innovative and disruptive products to market (i.e. Product configuration mix, Revenue/margins, financials, market share).
• Collaborates closely with key stakeholders on one or more product strategy and strategy execution across all phases of the lifecycle (e.g., planning, development, launch, management, exit).
• Drives operational and financial progress against targets across product value chain partners to ensure products can meet performance objectives.
• Be the customer advocate in product development, working closely with engineering, sales, and GTM functions to delight customers with our products.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
• 2+ years of work experience in related field.
• Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry.
• Highly driven and ready to learn.
• Public speaking proficiency and ability to translate technical detail into customer value stories.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Proficient understanding of product development.
• Proficient skills in cost modeling efficient solutions and financial performance metric analysis.
• Proficient business acumen and knowledge of root cause analysis and problem detection.
• Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry and ability to provide product specific technical training to the team.
• Cross functional team experience with ability to get things done without direct authority.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technology innovation that fosters business transformation.
We Are In the Acceleration Business
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity.
If you’d like more information about your EEO right as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.