CoreLogic Principal, Product Management in Irvine, California
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Principal, Product Mgmt, Enterprise Data Commercialization is the business champion for CoreLogic’s Enterprise program: Integrated Data and Analytics Platform (IDAP). This role drives the strategic and business aspect of the IDAP project and is responsible for the program from business case creation through execution and commercialization. This role will matrix manage the full set of cross-functional resources to ensure the IDAP project is executed to scope, budget and business functional need. This role will also work across all business lines to drive two way alignment between enterprise IDAP program scope, priority and roadmap with business line playbooks, roadmaps and projects. This role will also assess market opportunity for new business models that may emerge from unleashing CoreLogic’s unified content via new delivery channels (e.g. Gateway consolidated API’s). The position is accountable for the deliver of the IDAP program to its deliverables, scope, cost and quality and the overall fulfillment of the enterprise business case
Posting Job Description
- Drive IDAP enterprise strategy, planning, and design to ensure the program is delivering to current commitments and financial return metrics.
- Lead the development of the IDAP commercialization strategy, including the strategic positioning of CoreLogic’s unique value proposition across all business verticals and markets.
- Partner with sales leadership to define the go to market strategy and vision for IDAP capabilities & measure impact of those campaigns.
- Develop and champion approval of business case and business plans for future IDAP phases, and coordinate / support the development and approval of all business cases that will impact or build out IDAP enterprise components from participating business lines.
- Lead or coordinate with the business requirements collection / functional definition phase of IDAP related projects to ensure business / market driven design for all IDAP capabilities.
- Work with other PLM’s across product lines for consistency, efficiency and strategic positioning as appropriate
- Create and manage organization inventory of all related industry groups and key stakeholders from CoreLogic who are participating in the creation / inclusion of the CoreLogic Unique Property ID into market ecosystems. Spur rapid adoption of the CoreLogic ID across the property ecosystem.
- 90 day goals:
- Align IDAP Phase 1 capabilities with enterprise playbooks across business lines.
- Create enterprise commercial strategy for IDAP Phase 1 (fulfillment and unique property ID)
- Begin scope and Definition of IDAP Phase 2 plan and business case - in alignment with all playbook strategic needs and enterprise 4-blockers submitted in June
Posting Job Requirements
*Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills: *
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work/industry experience; Master’s preferred
- 12+ years of prior product management or enterprise program experience in technical or data related field or industry.
- Must have a strong background and proven results in strategy and business planning, understanding the Product Lifecycle (PLC).
- 8+ years of technical and product experience in comparable roles in similar size companies.
- 5+ years management responsibility.
- Product management leadership experience managing a large business ($60-$100M). Experience with revenue forecasting/achieving profitability.
- Ability to present at relevant industry conferences in front of large audiences.
- Demonstrated success in developing SWOT assessment and resulting capability assessments, roadmaps, and business plans that meet or exceed their revenue and profit expectations.
- Experience in evaluating and creating new business models.
- Proven track record of working cross functionally with engineering, sales, marketing, and operations over the product lifecycle to maximize return on investment for individual and product families
- Ability to understand core business problems faced by customers and to translate those into product requirements that can successfully address the problems.
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellent project management, organizational and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication skills; Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences spanning analyst to executive levels
- Proven ability to understand complex business and technical concepts and to be able to make good judgment when faced with trade-offs
- Ability to establish relationships with people at all levels of the organization and external clients
- Ability to work independently and maintain tight deadlines
- Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
- Ability to excel in dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Supervision/leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- High level presentation skills
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Auto req ID: 10762BR
Posting Title: Principal, Product Management
Business Segment: Corporate Shared Services
Position Type: Full Time
Country: United States
% Travel Involved: 25-50%
Category: Product Development/Delivery