IGT Order Fulfillment in Las Vegas, Nevada
Req No. 16818BR
Job Posting Title Order Fulfillment
Location NV - Las Vegas
Employment Status Full Time
Description Fulfill orders for machines, parts, conversions, system warranty and removals for complex jurisdictions in Latin America including: Peru,Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Central America, and Caribbean. Ensure configuration, pricing, shipping terms, payment terms, licensing, compliance, and commercial invoice are accurate. Account Administrators work closely with sales, field services, production, compliance, product management, quality, shipping, purchasing, accounting, legal, master scheduling and logistics. The goal of this position is to drive toward timely entry and delivery of orders to meet quarterly and year end revenue goals and customer needs.
First Year Goals
To become efficient in all GOM policies and procedure and to independently handle the assigned workload.
Good written and verbal communication
Excellent customer service
Good follow up
Special requirements needed
Ability to Travel
Must be at least 21 years of age
Pass a background check
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
. An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran