Wellkept Property Trash Service Valet - Part-Time - $212.50/week in Lewisville, Texas
Trash Service Valet - Part-Time - $212.50/week
MUST HAVE A TRUCK
The Operator delivers valet trash services to multi-family customers and provides prompt, courteous and complete waste removal services for tenants who reside at a designated multi-family complex or complexes within a given service window. The Operator is responsible for safely loading waste and recycling into a vehicle and an on-site waste container for disposal. In addition, with support from the Operations Supervisor, the Operator determines the most effective route and method to perform valet services in line with the general guidelines set forth by the Company.
• Climbs on and off the vehicle to load refuse, waste and recycling; lifts and carries trash bags and recycling to the truck for transportation.
• Unloads the truck into onsite waste containers and safely operates the packing mechanism to activate onsite trash compactors when applicable.
• Cleans waste from around the compactor or dumpster area and safely clears obstructing debris from the compactor as needed.
• Courteously interacts with all customers, management and others on a daily basis to ensure all customer routes receive service in a timely and professional manner.
• Continuously monitors waste for evidence of unacceptable waste.
• Cleans area around an accidental waste spill, ensuring adherence to all applicable safety standards and policies.
• Maintains adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
• Follows all required safety policies and procedures.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Absolutely MUST have a truck.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.