Randstad Project Management Level 4 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Project Management Level 4
Position: IT Project Manager
Position Manages the development and implementation process of both Applications and Infrastructure projects involving departmental or cross functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Plans and directs schedules and monitors budget/spending. Monitors and controls the project from initiation through implementation. Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints. This position has overall project management responsibility.
• Project initiation, planning (risk, quality, resources, contracts, schedule, communications, budget), execution, control, and closure.
• Ensures project goals are met in a timely and cost effective manner. Manages project activity and keeps IT Management informed of project progress.
• Utilizes Project Management tools and methodologies.
• Ensures that all systems and services delivered are in compliance with established policies and baselines, including IT Security and IT Control environment requirements.
• Ensures all project-delivered production environment changes are made in compliance with the IT Change Management Office procedures/approvals.
• Ensures projects are delivered in compliance with the IT Governance, Resource Management, and Project Delivery processes.
• Manages project budgets to approved levels for both capital and expenses. Recommends project budget changes based on business needs/condition and customer requirements.
• Work in/with a Project Management Office (e.g. methodology guidance, compliance/audit, gating process, etc.)
• Navigate SAP for financial and purchasing data
• Track and monitor detailed project financials (Capital Expenditures vs Operational Expenditures) with very little financial analyst assistance
• Elicit and document requirements; work without a dedicated project business analyst
• Has led projects from start to finish (full project life cycle) including implementation of infrastructure and/or software -- and closed project out
• Responsible for building and leading effective project teams.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
• Seeks frank customer feedback and works to surface issues via ongoing personal contact.
• Maintains familiarity with Rockwell Automation information security policies, baselines and procedures. Conducts all tasks in accordance with the requirement to comply with security controls.
• Assesses and understands business processes to build effective project risk management plans that minimize business disruption or revenue impact.
• Has led projects with global reach (e.g. across varying time zones and cultures)
• Manages project budgets that are business or internally funded. Provides labor, equipment, capital, and expense forecasting to business and IT management.
Job Ref: 20902