Willis Service Management - Americas Regional Manager - Lead in Nashville, Tennessee
Job Title: Service Management - Americas Regional Manager - Lead Location: Nashville, TN
The Company Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
The Business Corporate IT Vision: Global IT Infrastructure services, simple and sufficient, delivered consistently, efficiently and cost effectively in support of the Willis Towers Watson global business objectives.
As part of the IT function, IT Infrastructure and Operations is transforming. We are a global corporate function which supports the WTW global business objectives. Our aim is to combine, develop and strengthen IT Infrastructure and operations to deliver efficient IT services, operating efficiently and continually improving; we ensure that all our assets are secure and meet regulatory requirements. IT Infrastructure and Operations support the portfolio of strategic programmes including the IT integration and OIP synergy programmes. Our success lies in the quality of our Colleagues to deliver on our customers ever increasing demands.
The Role Responsible for delivery of all Regional Service Management functions including ‘regional’ and follow the sunservice support for critical incidents, problem RCA, Change Management liaison, and complex escalations. Ensuring the team provides effective and efficient handling of all Service Issues, working closely with Service Desk, Resolver Groups, external partners and other Service Management functions. Ensures that the team provides business relationship management as necessary throughout each region. Supports business initiatives and IT projects with Service Transition.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Line management of Regional Service Managers.
- Responsible for operating all Regional Service Management functions to a high standard.
- Responsible for management of daily operational calls.
- Responsible for RSM support of and communication on Critical Incidents incl. follow-the-sun handover to next region.
- Responsible for oversight of Problem Management process, ensuring resolver teams complete RCA etc.
- Responsible for managing business escalations within region.
- Providing business relationship management as necessary throughout the region.
- Works alongside other Service Management functions, the Service Desk , Resolver Groups and partner provided managers to ensure that an effective and efficient Service is delivered as expected.
- Contributes to strategic planning and design of all relevant process improvement and changes.
- Responsible for ensuring that teams follow standard procedure at all times.
- Responsible for delivery of Service Management within Region – will involve travel and flexible working hours to cover operational needs.
- Contributes to Service Management and ServiceNow COE strategy, direction and prioritization.
- Assisting with Service Transitions for IT and business initiatives within region.
Responsible for team development and training requirements. Qualifications and Experience
Must have significant experience working with global support functions.
- Must be able to demonstrate success at a management level providing high quality support services.
- Must have experience working with ServiceNow.
- Must have previous ITIL experience and a minimum of ITIL foundation certification.
- Ability to understand and assess global IT implications of work undertaken
- Actively promotes ideas, proposals, influences strategy, encourage innovation and manage change
- Ability to perform effective stakeholder management
- Customer Service orientation with a strong bias toward action
- Effective and calm under pressure
- Ability to create an environment that encourages professional development
- Ability to build strong working relationships, with IT and business managers
- Ability to influence, network and collaborate with stakeholders
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent and effective communication skills Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:Know your rights.
Job Title: Service Management - Americas Regional Manager - Lead
Job Function: Information Technology
Date Posted: 7/17/2017
Location: Nashville, TN
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Job Number: JO-1707-21506