Willis Service Management - Identity & Access Manager in Nashville, Tennessee
Job Title:Service Management - Identity & Access Manager Location: Nashville, TN or Ipswich, UK
The Company Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
The Business Corporate IT Vision: Global IT Infrastructure services, simple and sufficient, delivered consistently, efficiently and cost effectively in support of the Willis Towers Watson global business objectives.
As part of the IT function, IT Infrastructure and Operations is transforming. We are a global corporate function which supports the WTW global business objectives. Our aim is to combine, develop and strengthen IT Infrastructure and operations to deliver efficient IT services, operating efficiently and continually improving; we ensure that all our assets are secure and meet regulatory requirements. IT Infrastructure and Operations support the portfolio of strategic programmes including the IT integration and OIP synergy programmes. Our success lies in the quality of our Colleagues to deliver on our customers ever increasing demands.
The Role The Identity and Access manager works with Information Security to clearly agree and document access policies and actions. The manager will oversee access agents who handle access requests based on authorized approvers for requested service to ensure only authorized user access. The primary tools used to perform these tasks are Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Management Console, RSA ACE Server Administration, PFDAV Admin (public folder administration tool) and some proprietary WTW tools & resources.This role enables IT to manage the confidentiality, availability and integrity of data and intellectual property.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Management of identity and access management team
- Accountability for documented policies and procedures for team
- Accountability for training materials and sessions for new team members
- Accountability for continuous improvements to support processes and training sessions
- Accountability for regular communication and working sessions with Information Security team
- Accountability for audit controls for identity and access management
- de/provisioning accounts in Active Directory
- adding and removing users from security groups in Active Directory
- creating shared mailboxes and granting users access with Microsoft Exchange Management Console
- creating and distribution lists and granting users access with Microsoft Exchange Management Console
- apply deductive reasoning in order to troubleshoot problem access issues
de/provisioning accounts in RSA ACE Server Administration Qualifications and Experience
Experience managing a team of resources
- Experience working with Information Security team
- Experience communicating with senior management
- Access management experience required
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Proven technical trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- Ability to influence, network and collaborate with IT teams
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to successfully identify critical access impacts
- Ability to adhere group policies and procedures related to identity and access policies from Information Security
- Ability to successfully work with offshore teams and external partners. Beneficial to understand cultural differences and how to be successful.
- Ability to deliver against Service Access and Identity KPI’s
- Benefit to have experience working with ServiceNow.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange Management Console
- RSA ACE Server Administration
- PFDAV Admin
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:Know your rights.
Job Title: Service Management - Identity & Access Manager
Job Function: Information Technology
Date Posted: 7/17/2017
Location: Nashville, TN
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Job Number: JO-1707-21499