inVentiv Health 0000103288-Outsourcing Manager in New Jersey
• The OM’s primary responsibility is to assist Contract Lead and use their independent judgment and expertise to develop, manage and execute various agreement and associated attachments.
• The OM’s role in the contract development process requires close collaboration with all the relevant stakeholders that include clinical team, strategy and operations team, Global Procurement, finance and with our vendors.
• The OM will assist Contracting lead and will be responsible for the delivery of establishing and maintenance of contracts for the new CFI organization with external vendors.
• Responsible for collecting and incorporating input from various internal departments to develop requirements for RFP for Ph I-III studies for designated vendors.
• Responsible for creation of all CFI contracts, and supporting documents, as well as ensuring those to be properly entered into organizational databases/SharePoint and securely maintained.
• Lead contract strategy meetings with multiple stakeholders to identify issues and client requirements and obtain strategy operations input on priorities, timelines and deliverables.
• Support and drive strategic, enterprise-wide contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
• Assist Contract Lead in enterprise-wide contact during contract negotiations for both short and long-term contract negotiations.
• Responsible for delivering on all CFI contract deadlines and communicating on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
• Ensure alignment of teams to the related company outsourcing strategies
• Partner and gain alignment with Law Department, Global Procurement, and other contracting stakeholders during contract development, negotiation and execution.
• Complete ad hoc projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Clinical development experience of 3 to 5 years required, with Scientific, Financial and Project management experience desired.
• Prior work experience in a contract management role in a large company or contracts service provider.
• Experience with pharmaceutical industry and related contracts is a strong plus.
• Strong understanding of key contract provisions.
• Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
• Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
• Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations.
• Strong character and ethics; attention to detail and ability to self-prioritize work on an ongoing basis.
• Proven time management skills and the ability to handle situational pressures coming from multiple directions.
• Ability to sustain high levels of performance in a constantly changing environment
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:email@example.com
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.