CareerStaff Unlimited STNA in New Lebanon, Ohio
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) – PRN
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire State Tested Nursing Assistant's (STNA) for per diem and part time contract opportunities in Dayton, Ohio. Qualified candidates should have 2+ years of recent experience as a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in a Skilled Nursing Facility. As one of the largest and most recognized providers of healthcare professionals, CareerStaff Unlimited has fantastic Long Term Care opportunities you want, with the pay and benefits you deserve. We will match STNA's like you, with top healthcare facilities in your area!
Benefits for a STNA State Tested Nursing Assistant – PRN:
• Immediate openings
• 24/7 Scheduling Assistance
• Day and Night shifts available
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• No shift requirements – you pick when and where you want to work!
· Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty
· Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures
· Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
· Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
· Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting
· Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
· Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
· 2+ years of experience as State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) preferably in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility.
· Current State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) license or license eligible in Ohio
About CareerStaff Unlimited:
CareerStaff Unlimited has been connecting talented clinicians with great facilities for over 25 years. Our goal is to find a nursing job that offers the pay, flexibility and the lifestyle that you desire. Whether you are interested in contract opportunities or just picking up an extra shift, our specialists are available around the clock to ensure that you get the assistance and support you deserve!
The secret to our success is simple: our management team sets extraordinarily high standards, and we refuse to compromise on the quality of our personnel or the caliber of service that we give to our clients and employees. Our 30 locally run offices allow us to provide personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CareerStaff Unlimited family.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Erin Black – Market Manager | Ohio
Careerstaff Unlimited | Therapists Unlimited & ReadyNurse | A Genesis Healthcare Company
P: 513-381-3380 | F: 513-381-3489 | Erin.Black@CareerStaff.com