American Express Analyst-Compliance in New York, New York
This individual will be responsible for providing support to the Compliance Risk Management Program Governance process, which includes assisting with the management & oversight of Compliance Program: assist in the annual compliance plan and policies and procedures governance processes; regulatory compliance training governance, audits & exams and change management processes.
The successful candidate will work with leadership to: support ongoing enhancements to the corporate-wide annual compliance plan and compliance policy and procedures frameworks, as well as support all aspects of execution of the Compliance Risk Management Program Governance process and key department initiatives as appropriate.
- Experience in Compliance and/or Financial Services industry preferred
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and self-motivated individual with strong leadership, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Possess sound judgment, flexibility and nimbleness in changing courses; effective and efficient problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, manage multiple projects and drive/achieve results, while working with minimal direction
- Ability to multi-task effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines
- Strong project management skills; proven ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent, cross-functional areas of a project or projects
- Strong computer knowledge; excellent MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Law Degree a plus
- New York-based a must due to highly collaborative nature of role
/Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions./
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: 17012862