EY Digital Content Lead, Associate Director in New York, New York
Title: Digital Content Lead, Associate Director
Location: US-NY-New York
Job Number: NEW00JEG
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, you’ll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The successful applicant joins our US Brand, Marketing and Communication team, reporting to the Director of Brand and External Communications. You will be responsible for helping to lead the implementation of a new externally-facing website (and underlying Content Management System and Analytics suite) by developing and overseeing the execution of a digital content strategy, managing the commissioning of brand content and identifying and adapting content from within our organization for localized use. The initial focus will be on establishing the new site, after which you will continue to oversee the content strategy for that platform on an ongoing basis. You will be working with the US implementation team, and coordinating closely with the global project team as well as other regional implementation teams. You must possess excellent organizational skills, be able to work to deadlines and under pressure, and have the necessary communication skills and executive presence to influence and secure buy-in from multiple stakeholders including senior leaders.
Experience in a multi-national matrix organization is very helpful.
• Develop and oversee implementation of our future US content strategy.
• Create leading-edge digital content
• Lead content work stream, responsible for working across the business to source content for the new site
• Contribute as an integral part of the global editorial operating team
• Coordinate/ oversee planning for site launch including content curation, adaptation, commissioning, quality and publishing
• Maintain alignment with our global brand vision and strategy
• Turn raw data on the performance of past content into insights.
• Work with process team to embed best practice for ongoing content creation and publishing
• Communicate content strategy and vision to numerous US stakeholders including senior leaders
• Develop and oversee delivery of training and roll-out of content strategy playbook
• Maintain a holistic view of content across the region
• Liaise and coordinate with counterparts in our global and other country-level content teams, working particularly closely with design and UX leads
Skills and experience
• At least 8 years of experience working in Digital Content Strategy and/or Editorial roles, of which at least 3 years focused on Content Strategy, development and execution.
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong written communications skills
• Familiarity with digital content management systems and measurement systems
• Ability to work independently and proactively to deliver project deliverables according to deadlines
• Ability to work with and drive performance from diverse project team and colleagues around the world
• Familiarity with complex, multi-national B2B organizations is highly preferred, particularly in the professional services industry organizations preferred.
• Proven ability to work under pressure, to deadlines, and to a high standard
• Excellent communication skills and leadership presence
• Willingness to travel, mostly within the US, to meet with team members as needed
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.