Comrise Inc. Software Engineer V in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Platform)
• Location: Philadelphia, PA
• Number of openings: 1
• Estimated start date: (ASAP)
• Estimated end date: Six month contract to hire
Client is building a new innovation team to develop a next generation learning experience and redefine healthcare education. To transform the business and company culture, we're creating a team in Philadelphia to work boldly and collaboratively on concepts and designs for a user-centric suite of teaching and learning tools. We now require a Senior Software Engineer to create a best-in-class experience to the end-user for all our education tools.
• As Software Engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for developing best-in-class software – high-quality, well-documented, defect-free code - and applications.
• The successful candidate will work with the project architect to develop to industry and company standards. In addition, we will look to this person to understand the customer and business needs.
• The Software Engineer will suggest simple, maintainable product and project features which meet/anticipate customer needs.
• Develops code in accordance with Object-Oriented Design principles.
• Must be willing to embrace and master new technologies.
• You will work as part of a strong, close-knit team and contribute to a positive team working environment and team.
Preferred Experience and Technology Requirements:
• Strong hands-on programming and development experience (7+ years) to include experience across languages and projects
• Ability to work in an Agile development environment
• Experience with REST (and other API) development in a microservices architecture is required.
• Experience with Java, Spring Framework, Spring Data, Spring Boot is required.
• Experience with SaaS business models, and familiarity with operational concerns such as high availability and system monitoring and alerting.
• Experience with DevOps, and ability to collaborate and contribute to the DevOps pipeline.
• A background in Educational technology and/or healthcare and nursing is a plus
• Open source or community experience is a plus
What would you say are the TOP 3 must-have skills you’re looking for? (Measurable skills, technologies, etc.)
How many years of experience are you looking for?
• 7-12 years experience
Note this is a spectrum of requirements, and not all skills mentioned above are required of the selected candidate.
External Company Name: Comrise Technology
External Company URL: www.comrise.com