Honeywell Computer Science Intern in Phoenix, Arizona
Computer Science Intern
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team that develops web-based database applications, and creates processes in web based tools, used by thousands of Honeywell employees. These applications support Engineering Test processes and financials that have a direct impact on Honeywell Aerospace’s overall results.
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction.
Drive improvements in a challenging environment.
50 Web based database development & support
50 Engineering Test Process support and continuous improvements
YOU MUST HAVE
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Computer Science or related degree
- Working knowledge of databases, preferably Oracle
- Familiarity with Aerospace regulations and process documentation
- Motivated to drive improvements in a challenging environment
- Provide clear and concise communications
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and competing demands
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD13405
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.