Performance Food Group Debriefer in Piscataway, New Jersey
Starting Rate: min $15/hr
Great food and great careers – this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The Checker Rep position will perform the following duties:
• Ability to interpret numerical data
• Ability to perform basic math operations
• Meet productivity standards for shipment orders
• Meet accuracy standards of checking product before shipment to keep errors at a minimum
• Handle product carefully to minimize damage
• Use personal protective equipment such as gloves, goggles, aprons, safety belts and harnesses as required
• Participate in warehouse inventory process
Piscataway, New Jersey (NJ)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the \"Company\") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy ; (2) the \"EEO is the Law\" poster and supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement .
• High School Diploma / GED preferred.
• Must have 6 months- 1 year warehouse experience
• Must have basic math skills. (Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide)
• Must have basic computer skills and fundamentals.
• Must complete Forklift / Power jack training and obtain certificate.
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time.
• Must complete “Lock-out / Tag-out awareness training.
• 1-2 Years Warehouse Experience
• Complete “Ammonia Release” training where required.
• Complete “HazMat ” and HACCP training where required.
• Must complete MSDS / Allergen training as required.
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.