PNC Marketing Specialist Sr in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100516 Marketing Specialist Sr
Independently supervises, manages and assists in the development of aspects of marketing program execution.
Develops and executes more complex marketing programs and activities that may include advertising, sales content and internal communications.
Acts as a liaison to agencies, third parties or internal business partners to coordinate development and execute on their behalf.
Oversees activities including coordination with legal, compliance, invoicing, budget management and process workflows.
Completes the coordination of ad-hoc marketing requests.
PA - Pittsburgh
Marketing Specialist Sr
Line of Business:
PA370 - One PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
PA - Pittsburgh
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Business Markets - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of existing and planned markets and market-related initiatives from the perspectives of the competition, the suppliers, the customer base and the regulatory environment; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Business Analytics - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the evaluation of business performance data; ability to analyze business performance using advanced statistical methods to justify and drive future business planning decisions.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Innovation - Basic Experience
- Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Project Management - Working Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
MARKETING FUNCTION - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the marketing function or department; ability to execute effective marketing plans and strategies.
MARKETING SYSTEMS - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize an organization's marketing information systems.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
As a PNC Marketing Specialist Sr., located in Pittsburgh, Pa ., you will join a dynamic team of creative professionals supporting PNC’s marketing efforts.
The Marketing Specialist Sr. position is responsible for supporting a wide range of field marketing activities, focused on sales enablement and employee readiness, including but not limited to: sales proposal initiatives, collateral and digital support connected to key programs, customer communications, and offer administration.
Strong writing, collaboration, and project management skills are preferred.
Your hours will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
Within the day, there will be a variety of marketing activities/projects to work on, with a fast pace set by business priorities, market activity and demands from internal business partners and service partners. In your role, you will draw upon your ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure; work collaboratively with a variety of individuals and/or teams; demonstrate a high level of energy, strong sense of urgency and high quality work standards. Your time management, as well as your communication skills and attention to detail will be vital. You will be expected to become familiar with business segment strategies, products and services.