Pacific Continental Bank Credit Analyst in Portland, Oregon
PCB is seeking a full-time credit analyst in our downtown Portland office. Credit analysts are responsible for supporting the lending staff by gathering data and conducting a wide array of financial and risk assessment analyses on existing and prospective
clients and portfolios. This is a non-exempt position.
• Spread financial statements and prepare cash flow analysis and term loan reviews
• Complete loan write ups for commercial banking officers
• Review, analyze and reconcile borrowers certificates for compliance
• Evaluate borrower’s compliance to loan covenants
• Review, analyze, audit and reconcile credit files
• Complete ancillary product forms
• May attend marketing calls with commercial banking officers
• May carry out the duties of a commercial banking assistant as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related field preferred.
• Minimum one to three years of experience as a commercial credit analyst.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP