CB&I Engineer 1 in Sacramento, California
Title: Engineer 1
Location: United States-California-Sacramento
Performs a variety of engineering andapplications work in the initial proposal, planning and design phases ofprojects. Performs other duties as required.
- Meeting and working with customers to collect and interpret engineering and/or scientific data
- Develop project design basis, develop specifications, and perform detailed engineering.
- Ensures conformance to applicable engineering codes and standards as well as company policies and procedures.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Has expertise in own discipline.
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal/external business issues to improve flare products or services.
- Monitors and controls costs within own work.
- Solves moderately complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities in own area.
- Explains difficult issues and works to establish consensus. Promotes teamwork; coaches and guides others.
- Works independently with minimal guidance.
- Must have 2 years experience in construction related to grading, stormwater drainage analysis, basin sizing, stormwater management, construction quality assurance, and
- Requires Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
APTIM was created by Veritas Capital, aleading private equity firm, following acquisition of CB&I's CapitalServices business. With approximately 15,000 employees deployed across hundredsof offices and customer sites globally, APTIM provides integrated maintenanceservices, environmental engineering and remediation, infrastructure, EPCservices, program management, disaster response and recovery, resiliencyplanning, and energy management services for private sector and governmentcustomers. Our timely and cost-effective solutions not only satisfy ourcustomers' needs, but also improve the quality of life for people around theworld.
Job Field: Civil Structural
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Direct
Travel Required: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Nov 14, 2017, 2:28:45 PM
Requisition ID: 1710122
CB&I is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.