Robert Half Accountemps Accounts Payable in San Jose, California
Are you a strategic and detail- oriented person? Robert Half is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to help join the Accounting department at a computer software company in San Jose! Our client is growing rapidly fast and they need someone like YOU to join their team. You will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices from numerous vendors - Prepare month - end accruals - organize and maintain accounts payable files.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Outlook) QuickBooks ( Any other software is a plus)
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable policies and procedures
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to execute multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of the company. Please send emails to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans