Robert Half Accountemps Sr. Accountant in SAN JOSE, California
Accountemps is actively looking for an accomplished Senior Accountant for a short term temporary-to-fulltime opportunity. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for account analysis and reconciliations, financial statement preparation and consolidation, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This Senior Accountant opening is located in the San Jose, California area and will offer you great experience, strong compensation, and an attractive benefits package. We are looking for a Senior Accountant who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast paced environment to support the continued success of the firm. Apply today! Your responsibilities - Put together monthly consolidated P L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting - Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors - Bring a daily dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process - Be a part of various initiatives spanning multiple departments - Operate with business partners to create compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests - Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations - Analyze financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics) - Administer monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP - Complete other projects as required If you are interested, please email your resume to : Stephanie.Franco@Accountemps.com--Thank you!
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Proficient at analyzing financial data and promptly creating accurate reports
- Efficient in ERP systems and financial reporting tools
- SOX internal control assessments experience
- Demonstrated skills in interacting effectively, both verbally and in writing, with functional managers
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans