Amazon.com Executive Assistant in Santa Monica, California
Amazon Studios is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to support the VP of World Wide Motion Pictures. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is passionate about film with a fierce hunger to learn more about the overall business. This role operates as the key administrative support to the VP, with coordination responsibilities for the Amazon Original Movies and Prime Video teams. You will be the main point of contact for industry partners and senior executives, and work closely with a range of internal and international departments to streamline communication.
You will need to be a fast and an effective multi-tasker, with good industry knowledge and an ability to manage a high-volume workload. The individual must also understand business priorities, demonstrate the ability to proactively anticipate needs and drive improvements. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company is critical. The successful candidate will possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations which require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
Key Responsibilities Include
· Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars.
Coordinating complex domestic and international travel
· Accurately and efficiently completing expense reports.
· Acting as a liaison for direct reports, including members of the international team
· Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering, etc.)
· Updating team organizational charts
· Manage group logistics
· Participate in planning of Amazon Studios events
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
· This position will work with other assistants throughout the Amazon Studios team and across the rest of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree
-Minimum of 5 years’ experience assisting at the senior leadership level in a fast-paced media, entertainment, or technology environment-Background of supporting media executive
-Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
-Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, and Visio
-High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
-Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
-Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
-Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
AMZR Req ID: 579683
External Company URL: www.amazon.com