Express Scripts HR Advisor in St. Louis, Missouri
The HR Advisor is responsible for providing coaching and consultative human resource support to managers and employees regarding HR policies, procedures, employee relations issues, Positive Direction and SuccessRx.Execute employee relations and employee separations in an appropriate timely manner.Provideemployee relations subject matter expertise to resolve employee relations, labor and employee separations issues.
- Manage employee concerns and complaints that are referred to the HR Advisor Services team. Support leaders and employees in union and non-union environments.
- Capture, investigate and act on disciplinary/incident and grievance data. Investigate alleged incidents, determine the type of Positive Direction, if any, to be taken and work with the leader to apply the Positive Direction for less complex employee relations issues.
- Develop and manage Positive Direction/SuccessRx plans for less complex employee relations issues.
- Manage employee terminations (voluntary, involuntary, RIF) and unemployment claims.
- Escalate complex employee relations issues to Employee Relations leader as appropriate.
- Support inquiries and manage concerns of 30,000+ employees including leaders and the HR team across the company to provide effective employee relations guidance and manage a consistent message to reduce risk to the organization and support a positive culture while working to increase efficiency and lowerthe cost of service delivery.
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent experience) and 2 – 5 years relevant experience or Master’s Degree with 0-2 years of experience
- Minimum Experience: 1 to 2 years of Human Resources or customer service contact experience in employee and labor relations” and employee Separation.
- PHR preferred but not required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; HRIS
- Advanced knowledge experience with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations related to employment (for example, Title VII, ADA, EEOC Uniform Guidelines). Knowledge of employee and labor relations and employee separation processes. Customer Service Contact Center knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated initiative and commitment to work under pressure. Ability to solve a range of problems. Analytical and problem solving using standard procedures. Provide solutions to a variety of technical of moderate scope and complexity. Ability to work under general supervision, following established procedures. Possess excellent
- customer service skills. Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of company personnel. Possess strong organization skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines. Ability to maintain confidentiality is critical.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Human Resources department is tasked with ensuring that we manage and support our most valuable investment – our people! Whether we are hiring the next wave of great talent, shaping company policy, making improvements to our total rewards program, or providing development and growth opportunities across the business, there is no shortage of great work to be done. On top of that, we are continually working to drive employee engagement and foster an inclusive culture.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.