Sherwin-Williams Sales Coordinator Br FC Installations - 2251 Greer, SC in States, United States
Title: Sales Coordinator Br FC Installations - 2251 Greer, SC
Location: United States-South Carolina-Greer
Job Number: 17000IE7
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers. It will assist the Branch Manager in recruiting floorcovering installers, establishing the work schedule and communicating assignments. This role will perform on-site inspections of installations to ensure customer satisfaction. This role will perform background investigations and analysis on new and existing floorcovering installer accounts including contacting outside sources for information. This role will ensure all installer transactions are handled properly through store computer operating system and records are properly maintained. The role will also determine floorcovering installation training needs, and implement training as appropriate.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
• Must be able to operate floorcovering cutting equipment.
• Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Carpet and Vinyl Installation Certification by the Carpet and Rug Institute preferred.
• Prior warehouse, customer service or retail experience is preferred.
• Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling installation customer complaints.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management, installation subcontractors and wholesale customers.
Who we are
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting appropriate employment service delivery systems, such as state workforce agencies and local employment delivery systems, to provide priority referrals of protected veterans.