Manpower Group eCommerce Financial Analyst in Tampa, Florida
Ashley Furniture in partnership with ManpowerGroup Solutions RPO.
Help us help our customers realize their dreams of a beautiful home! -Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture Brand. Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest furniture manufacturer in the United States and one of the largest in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry's broadest product assortments to retail partners in 125 countries. We are a multibillion-dollar privately held, business that offers great stability, a record of unparalleled success and a company culture that is steeped in continuous improvement. Due to Ashley Furniture's ambitious growth plans, we are always on the lookout for dynamic professionals to join their team.
Currently, we are looking for an e-Commerce Financial Analyst! You may be a good fit for this career opportunity if you are a driven individual that is results-oriented and strives in a fast-paced environment. You'll need to have a solid foundation in finance and accounting with the emphasis on financial analysis and cost analysis. Another skill set you will need to be comfortable in is project management. If you fit this profile, then we want to talk to you!
· Perform weekly/monthly reporting for Ashley and its business units
· Participate in forecasting budgeting, costing and capital requests for Ashcomm
· Support business units in identifying cost savings opportunities
· Analyze monthly IT spend across all Ashley units
· Work with E-Commerce VP on daily revenue monitoring and weekly forecasting
· Position will be two levels below the CIO / CDO!
· Special Projects as assigned by the CIO or IT Finance manager
· Bachelor's with the emphasis in Finance/Accounting or Applied Statistics, Analytics, or related field preferred;
· One to five years of hands-on experience as a financial analyst
· Finance and/or Accounting
· Cost analysis
· Project management
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Microsoft Excel or light programming skills is preferred but not necessary
Ashley Furniture is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those candidates meeting specific job requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.