Honeywell Competitive Migration Sales Specialist - Nigeria in United States
We are seeking an experienced, highly professional sales leader who will
provide the leadership required in SSA as the Sales specialist for Competitive
* Responsible for all business related to the growth of the Competitive
* Owns and aligns the Sales Execution Strategy for SSA competitive displacement
with EMEA pole strategy for the CGI – PAS Competitive Displacement
* Interact with Regional Sales Managers, Account managers and Pole CGI Leader
to ensure there is alignment between the business and sales needs
* Provide guidance and support to RSMs and AMs on the growth of this initiative
* Minimum 10 years’ experience within the automation industry,
preferably with solutions background, including DCS, ESD, BMS, FGS, SCADA. Cyber
Security and reliability experience a plus.
* Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
* Proven track record in sales or delivery management
* Proven business acumen in driving growth on the face of challenges via capitalization
of key Honeywell solution differentiators
* Experienced in the use of prospecting and Strategic Value Based Selling
* Strong ability to manage through influence
* Skills in areas of planning and holding commercial negotiations
* Excellent verbal/written/presentation skills.
* Ability to communicate and collaborate at executive management levels
internally and externally
* Demonstrated experience in conflict management
* Ability and willingness to travel and generate customer demand in various
parts of SSA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.