Linderlake Corporation Fiber Optic Cable Locator Richmond, VA and surrounding areas in United States
Fiber Optic Cable Locator Richmond, VA and surrounding areas
Seeking cable locator for 1-2 months in the Richmond, VA to cover medical leave for our client.
Duration - 9 weeks starting on August 21st.
Richmond, VA - NC/VA State line to the South part of Richmond VA
Several days learning the route with Technician.
The cable locator is responsible for the locating and protection of our clients buried fiber optic facilities.Requirements:
- Identify existing aerial and underground cable routes using location equipment.
- Ensure the client’s facilities are protected at all times during construction.
- Update the client’s maps, as-builts and other documentation.
- Operate hand, electronic and power tools as required to maintain client facilities.
- Obtain work location and description via computer.
- Clear completed work via computer daily.
- Prioritize work activities by reviewing all locate requests to determine travel route and timeliness
- Operate handheld detection equipment in the designed manner
- Periodically remove and replace manhole lids, using manhole cover removal tool
- Mark the location of the underground fiber assets on roadways, private property, and other locations, as appropriate and needed, using required spray paints, flags and other equipment
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with good driving record and Insurance.
- Must be able to work well in an unsupervised situation
- Must have own vehicle
- Must have own cellular phone
- Must have a laptop computer with a wireless card
- Must have required safety equipment: Hard Hat, Safety Vest and Steel Toe Shoes Please submit your resume and contact Yvette via email:email@example.com