Core Fitness, LLC Logistics Coordinator in Washington, District Of Columbia
Are you looking for a fun organization where employees speak up, find a way, are all in, and play to win? Do you have data entry or clerical experience and are proficient with MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook? If so, you may be a fit for our Logistics Coordinator position currently open at Core Health & Fitness, LLC!
Core Health & Fitness, LLC, headquartered in Vancouver, WA, is the parent company for such well-known fitness brands as Star Trac, StairMaster, Nautilus, and Schwinn. Four iconic brands that pioneered entire categories, and whose machines are still the ones fitness communities ask for by name. Today, we’re committed to continuing the tradition that started decades ago – and that’s greatness you can feel good about building on.
When you set out to build something, the finished product is only as strong as its foundation. We believe that our people are our foundation and our thriving culture is constructed with employees that embrace our Core Values: Keep Score, All in, Find a Way, Speak Up, Play to Win, Change it Up, and Own it. These driven and talented individuals are the reason for our success and by recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining the most talented people, we can continue to build and cultivate our foundation. If you are a talented, dedicated, hardworking individual who sees a reflection of yourself in our Core Values, we invite you to come take a look at Core Health & Fitness, LLC; what can we build together?
The Logistics Coordinator provides coordination and administration for domestic and international transportation to improve operating performance, visibility and reduce costs and delays.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Track shipments from origin to destination
- Log inbound, transfer and domestic shipments
- Identify exceptions and report to vested parties in timely manner
- Audit and code Domestic and International invoices
- Review detention/per diem invoices
- Provide support to the department as needed
Specific Job Requirements
- Knowledge of international and domestic transport
- Analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent Communication skills required, written and verbal
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of data entry, clerical, and/or related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience in Oracle and SharePoint a plus
- Experience with Access or other database systems preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Logistics preferred but not required
Core Health & Fitness is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status, or Vietnam-era veteran status. If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance in applying for a position with Core Health & Fitness, please call our Human Resources Department at 360-836-3622 or email us directly at email@example.com and direct assistance will be provided.
Location: Washington, Vancouver
Job Code: 17-104
# of Openings: 1