Mentor Graphics SDM Software Engineer - 5691 in Wilsonville, Oregon
SDM Software Engineer - 5691
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: SDM Software Engineer - 5691
Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Mentor Graphics’ Context SDM team is looking for a dedicated Software Engineer to join our small team working on a large product. We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. As a full-stack developer, you'll work with everything from front-end HTML, CSS and JS to server-side JS (nodejs) and several different data stores including MariaDB, PostgreSQL, and Redis. We don't expect you to know everything coming in, so we'll pair you with mentors who will help you grow and develop your skills.
We want to hire the right person wherever you are in the world. If you’re in the Portland, Oregon area or interested in relocating to our office, you’ll enjoy some amazing amenities like private offices and wonderful facilities.
We expect to see:
• Solid programming skills in your language of choice (not necessarily ours) and a track record of getting stuff done
• Up-to-date knowledge of modern web-based applications
• Enjoy working in a fast paced team-driven environment
We like to see (but not required):
• Experience in a major server-side web development stack (e.g., Zend Framework, ASP.NET, nodejs, etc). Experience in our stack (nodejs) is an extra plus, but not a requirement
• Experience developing React components
• Any open source code or example projects that you're proud of
• Any other evidence of your passion for building great software