DXC Technology ITO Svc Delivery Rep III in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards. Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts. Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements. Provides IT infrastructure and/or application infrastructure lifecycle technical support, including planning, project management, installation, on-going management/monitoring/troubleshooting, and de-installation, following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards (e.g. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). Manages the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors. Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (Infrastructure Support Managers, Client Manager and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. ITO Service Delivery work is generally performed remotely from the company facility, but may be performed at the customer’s location when required/justified.
Monitor systems and identify performance issues reactively.
Solve technical problems on assigned hardware and software platform(s)/application(s) following standard protocols. Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within defined time windows.
- Ability to identify incident trends in order to elevate incidents in accordance with standard protocols.
- Execute scripted change management activities as approved and documented. Perform routine installations, configurations per standard protocols. Assemble and integrate system/product.
- Perform routine maintenance. May include performing tape/backup operations.
- Understands the impact of operations delivery on the customer's business. Contribute to team's ability to meet target goals.
- Responds to customer- relations problems promptly and appropriately, escalates issues according to established procedures.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Work effectively in a multicultural environment. Respond to common service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions.
- Work with local teammates and virtual team members.
Education and Experience Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field); may hold Bachelor's degree.
May hold entry level certification(s) in field of work.
Typically, 2-4 years of working experience in related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
Able to demonstrate knowledge of corporate organization, job and policies.
Working knowledge of administration or technical skills/knowledge in relevant areas.
Working from standard protocols/documents, able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve all routine problems and some moderately complex problems.
Basic understanding of high availability system environments, if applicable.
Understand and begin to apply basic project management skills.
Proficient in professional oral, written and telephone communication skills.
Ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers, and support partners.
Able to understand typical Customer system environments with associated business needs.
Ability to work in a team environment, which may be local, global, virtual, or multi- functional.
Demonstrate good teamwork with peers.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities