Collabera Accounting Specialist in Aurora, Colorado
Position: Accounting Specialist
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Aurora, CO, 80012
Roles and responsibilities:
• Serves as an accounting expert for the Accounting department and across the Region.
• Makes members/patients and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; develops and sustains productive member/patient relationships.
• Maintains knowledge of and assures departmental compliance with Clients Principles of Responsibility and policies and procedures, and applicable regulatory requirements and accreditation standards.
• Analyzes financial data and makes recommendations to operating departments on various financial internal controls.
• Compiles, analyzes and prepares data for a wide variety of accounting reports and studies pertaining to costs, reimbursable, forecasts and expenditures, government tax returns and exhibits, physical inventory evaluations and recommendations, cash status, departmental budgets, etc.
• Serves as a resource to the Accounting department and across the region for sharing learning’s and specialty expertise in regards to accounting practices.
• Minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible accounting experience.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related area OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Extensive knowledge and application of professional accounting principles, concepts and techniques.
• Proficient in spreadsheet, database, and word processing computer applications.
For further queries or to schedule an interview;Please Contact: