Robert Half International Legal Secretary in Austin, Texas
Established Texas firm seeks to add a Legal Secretary/Receptionist to the team. Firm focuses on public law. Stellar opportunity for a candidate with 3-5 years of experience looking for the next step in their legal career!
Interested candidate should email resume to email@example.com
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Act as the primary secretary to the attorneys and legal assistants, with a specific focus on supporting the Contracts Attorney.
• Edit, proofread, and format documents.
• Be eager to learn and complete assignments on time with minimal supervision.
• Handle filing and document management.
• Have a good eye for detail.
• Communicate with the principal office regarding various administrative matters.
• Report to the Office Manager.
• Handle front desk/receptionist duties.
Salary: 50K- COmmensurate with experience.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Austin, TX
Date Posted: August 15, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04130-9502127344
Staffing Area: Legal
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs