Harbor Healthcare System Social Worker - Out Patient -Full Time - Baytown in Baytown, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Social Worker position in the Baytown area.
Providing social service activity as it relates to the patients and their families. This includes treatment, planning, and consultation with other staff members. Experience in assessing the patient’s and their family’s emotional and social factors in order to estimate their capacity and potential. Assisting in discharge planning from agency service when care is no longer appropriate by submitting a written summary of services provided. This includes an assessment of the patient’s current status to be retained in the patient’s chart. Participate in discharge planning, and in-services programs related to the needs of the patient.
- Licensed Social Worker in the State of Texas - required
- 1+ years' experience with license - required
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of Baytown. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: Social Worker - Out Patient -Full Time - Baytown
Company: Harbor Hospice
Location: Baytown, TX