Robert Half International Assistant Branch Manager in Beaumont, Texas
The Assistant Branch Manager provides overall branch operational support to the Branch Manager and makes loan decisions when Manager is unavailable. This role is also a training position for gaining skills and knowledge to become a Branch Manager.
• Assists Branch Manager in the closing and refinancing of loans, upon demonstration of skill mastery.
• Assists Branch Manager in the solicitation of new business, including marketing in the Community.
• Greets customers at the branch and via telephone in a professional manner.
• Visits customers in-person to verify identify and/or initiate resolution of delinquency issues (10-15 hours/week).
• Processes credit loan applications, loan refinances and other loan documents.
• Works with past due customer accounts via telephone.
• Prepares activity reports for the Branch Manager.
• Completes daily and monthly closeout procedures.
• Provides customer credit experience to inquiring creditors and credit bureaus.
• Accepts and posts customers’ payments received.
• Prepares daily bank deposits and completes the Cash Count Record daily.
• Balances cash drawer daily and maintains correct amounts and denominations of money.
• Assists in mailing renewal and collections materials.
• Opens and distributes mail.
• Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations governing the Company’s business.
• Completes periodic reports on branch progress, delinquency and other information.
• Transports money and deposits to and from the bank with appropriate escorts, as defined by policy.
• Performs other activities, as needed and directed by Company management.
• When Manager is unavailable, manages the branch.
• When Manager is unavailable, provides guidance on appropriate loan amounts.
• When Manager is unavailable, determines customers requiring a courtesy visit.
• Provides high levels of customer service and responds to customer concerns.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• English fluency is required. In some locations, additional fluency in Spanish is desired.
• Prior experience in customer service, collections, finance, or banking field is preferred.
• Willingness to relocate is NOT required for this role.
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com, with "Assistant Manager Position- Houston, TX" in the subject line.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $11.00 - $13.00 / Hourly
Location: Beaumont, TX
Date Posted: August 15, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-9502126123
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs