Vencore Senior Program Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Provide assistance with financial, programmatic, and administration of this program. Provide and assist the Government with preparation of reports, archives, planning, and execution of technical interchange meetings. Support to the Government may include:
• Logistics management of source selection activities (to include proposal intake, record keeping, review meeting plan, etc.)
• Hardcopy and electronic records management
• Financial tracking and reporting
• Management of program schedule and milestones
Doctorate (PhD) + 6years, Masters +8, Bachelors +10, Associates + 12, High School/GED +14, No deg. +18
• Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
• Experience in creating of financial presentations.
• Experience in creating and tracking of program progress and schedules, including deliverables.
• Ability to track many independent and interrelated funded projects accurately and consistently, to independently review and provide feedback to the Government on budget execution plans and monthly financial reports, and to maintain program records in a well-organized and easily accessible fashion.
• Ability to assemble and coordinate complex deliverable schedules among multiple parties at multiple locations. This will include tracking interconnections and dependencies between multiple deliverable modules and analysis teams.
• Ability to coordinate, schedule, and organize program reviews and technical exchange meetings.
Submit employee referral
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Req # 2018-51541
Category Program Analyst
# of Openings 1
Job Location US-Bethesda-MD
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly