Vencore Senior SME Support Analyst in Bethesda, Maryland
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
1) Provide CI and Security Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to the Director and/or Senior Executive;
2) Contact and coordinate with the IC and NT-50s senior leadership as needed or directed;
3) Support the Director and/or Senior Executive in coordinating and planning of organizational and joint collaborative meetings, communications, conferences and events were the Director and/or Senior Leader has direct involvement;
4) Research and assemble information for the preparation of presentations, support to expert panels, speeches and other collaborative events where the Director and/or Senior Executive has direct involvement. This includes compiling, synthesizing and manipulating CI and Security related data and/or information as required.
Doctorate (PhD) + 6 years, Masters +8, Bachelors +10, Associates + 12, High School/GED +14, No deg. +18
• Applicable degree(s) in Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, Operations Research, Politics, Political Science, or Security.
• Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client needs.
• Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.
Submit employee referral
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Req # 2018-51567
# of Openings 1
Job Location US-Bethesda-MD
Clearance Top Secret/SCI w/Poly