Lockheed Martin Performance Management Team Coordinator / Chelmsford, MA in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Description: Facilitates and manages the Performance Management Team (PMT) Process at the MFC-Chelmsford facility. Works and interfaces with other groups and functions at all levels to support, maintain and improve the PMT process.
• Attends weekly team meetings for all teams, facilitates meetings as required.
• Acts as a liaison between Teams and Director/Manager
• Assists team leaders and management in developing and implementing team measurements and facilitates the goal setting/adjustment processes.
• Assures accuracy of savings packages and metric data.
• Consults with team leaders, facilitators, and managers on team engagement, meeting management, team performance and conflict resolution.
• Uses problem solving, lean six sigma and continuous improvement techniques and tools to improve processes.
• Evaluates team activities for effectiveness and engagement. Responsible for coaching team leaders, facilitators, and members on leadership, presentation and facilitation skills, advises on strategies to maximize productivity.
• Evaluates and reports team performance to all levels of the organization. Measures and tracks progress to established goals
• Motivates teams and ensures focus is aligned with PMT Mission, Production Operations Mission, and key business objectives.
• Delivers Team Leader Introductory training and Metric training; coordinates other training initiatives as needed.
• Facilitates/Coordinates team recognition and award activities.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Chelmsford is a charming suburb of Boston located about 25 miles northwest of that city. Chelmsford is very close to historic Lowell Massachusetts and to Nashua, New Hampshire. Chelmsford is within reach of New Hampshire’s White Mountains and awesome ski areas to the north, and the scenic coastal towns of MA and NH are about an hour east. This scenic colonial region offers lots of New England charm, great schools, shopping, and restaurants. Where can you get to from Chelmsford? Chelmsford is about 90 minutes from Cape Cod. Boston is about 30 minutes to the east without traffic. New York City is about 4.5 hours away from Chelmsford. Waterville Valley and other major ski resorts of New Hampshire and Vermont are about 2 to 3 hours to the north. It should be noted that Chelmsford, Massachusetts is approximately 35 miles northwest of the Boston metropolitan area and offers better access to a wide range of substantially more affordable regions in the area to live. Those regions include Northeastern and North Central Massachusetts, and Southern, New Hampshire.
Desired Skills: • Bachelors degree
• Prior experience with the MFC PMT process
• Experience analyzing metrics and measurements
• LSS Experience: Green Belt Trained
• Exceptional communication skills to support regular presentations to multiple levels of the organization (both oral & written)
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to collect and verify data from multiple systems (including SAP, MRS/PMT, APECS)
• Understanding of continuous improvement tools and techniques
• Ability to obtain a secret security clearance and must be able to obtain an interim secret security clearance before starting.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.