McDonald's ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in Chicago, Illinois
We are moving fast and are adding to our world-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big on a daily basis and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders in our industry and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last year, we have launched home delivery, radically enhanced the digital experiences of our restaurants, introduced mobile pay and have so much more to come. With all the new projects and initiatives, it is an exciting time to be on the team that is helping to make a Better McDonald's!
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
· Five years prior administrative experience working in a multi-functional environment required
· Advanced Microsoft Office Skills: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· High level of organizational skills and attention to detail required
· Maintain high level of professionalism
· Must be proactive, resourceful, and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
· Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
· Customer service-focused with an ability to work collaboratively with others
· Must demonstrate positive and helpful demeanor
· Ability and desire to stay current in office productivity technology tools
· Provide administrative support for IT executives
· Responsibilities to include calendar management, making travel arrangements, communications, client relations, expense reporting, webcast management, management of team meetings and events and managing administrative inquiries as appropriate.
· Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
· Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office.
· Composes and prepares written documentation and correspondence for the office; screens and evaluates incoming and outgoing correspondence and prepares responses as appropriate.
· Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the department.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment is extremely important.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work effectively without direct supervision. Knowledge of current and emerging trends in technologies, and proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.